Prepare 1000l of lipid for the production of Biodiesel or refine for S.V.O use.
One of the platforms for good processing is the treatment of oils that come into your plant prior to any chemical processing. It is not as simple as “just heat it up mate.” Whilst this may be true for the most expensive of oil that is already rendered into a state suitable for chemical processing this sort of system offers no versatility towards the intake of feedstocks you must be able to take into your plant if it has a chance of survival in today’s volatile market place.
Oil from direct from press for S.V.O systems requires de-gumming and U.C.O needs several other elements removing from it prior to further processing, such as food particles, waste and water.
The Goldenfuels 1000l prep tank boasts,
- over 1000l capacity so you can process 1000l per day
- indirect heating (achieves excellent separation)
- totally refurbished boiler with new immersion heaters
- stainless steel construction tank from a re-commissioned dairy tank and stainless steel boiler system
- 3 x 3 kw heating elements with easy bleed system with Grundfoss re-circulatory pump with protective strainer
- conventional hose connectors for water inlet to system with auto refill
- a mesh strainer for large particles with tray for extraction
- full electrical control system for heating temp and period and stir time(s)
- 3 phase power in; could be modified to run on 3 single phases. This would be charged separately for £250
- large, self propping lid for easy access for cleaning
- tapered bottom to drain for clean separation